Get a Grip on Your Business with The Strategy Forums
You are invited to a workshop to help your business grow:
Get a Grip on Your Business
Take back control of your business and your life.
Is your company great? If not, what do you need to make it great? Is your business sustainable, scalable, and saleable? If not, how will you get it there? The purpose of this workshop is to help your company break through to its next level of success. You will learn a step-by-step strategy to optimize and transform your business. You’ll come away with simple yet powerful ways to retrofit your company with the organizational structure and systems that will give you more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment. You will learn:
- The 4 phases of the growth cycle of a business and discover which phase you are in.
- The top 8 frustrations common to nearly all leaders and managers of organizations.
- How systematically using a set of simple, practical tools can strengthen the Six Key Components of any business, resolve the issues, eliminate the frustrations and help you take your business to the next level.
- To identify your values and create a vision for the future.
- To create clear objectives.
- To create an action plan.
- To track your success.
- To document your processes.
- To develop systems.
- To develop professionally
- How to stop working 24/7/365 and focus on strategy, innovations and continual improvement. You will be less stressed.
You will come away from this workshop with practical tools that you can use right away to improve your business.
This workshop is for presidents, owners, and CEO’s of small to mid-sized businesses.
There are two sessions available in September:
September 6 September 19
Tilson in Greenwood The Strategy Forums, in Carmel
Seating is limited to 12. For the low cost is $69.