Simple Answers for Business to Business Networking
Business to business networking, while simple in theory, has many moving parts.
We can all agree that business to business networking online and in person increases our reach. When we do this correctly, we create new business through prospect interactions and strategic partnerships. However, the networking activities you engage in don’t always produce the results you want. Wouldn’t it be great to understand why or why not? As business to business networking experts, we understand how difficult it can be to produce effective results from networking activities.
We get asked networking efficiency questions all the time and we have great answers to share.
Starting this month, we will feature some of our hottest topics on business to business networking via our Business Growth Essentials webinar series to help educate you on authentic best practices for networking and business development.
We will answer common questions that people have asked us about business to business networking, strategic partnerships and more. Each 30 minute webinar includes 20 minutes of content and 10 minutes of Q & A. You’ll walk away with actionable tips to take your business development activities to the next level.
Here’s a sampling of our upcoming webinar series:
- Develop a Strategic Networking Plan: Lay out a strategic plan that walks you backwards from your business development goals through focused relationship building activities
- Craft an Effective Networking Introduction: Answer the question “what do you do?” in a way that is authentic and conducive to further conversation
- Utilize the Advanced Search Feature in LinkedIn: Get a step by step introduction on using this tool to find exactly who you want to meet on LinkedIn
- Understand How to Work the Room at a Networking Event: Learn real world techniques for discovering and connecting with your ideal connections at in-person events.
- Narrow your Focus for Business Development Results: Define your ideal client avatar, your key strategic relationships and know your metrics