Rainmakers webinar series, Business Growth Essentials, offers a variety of short, relevant topics on a weekly basis that help you grow as a professional and gain new business opportunities. Look for topics on business development, leadership, compliance, process improvement, marketing and more!
Topic: Cold Calling Made Easy
Cold calling is the most dreaded of all sales behavior. So dreaded, in fact, that many of us have forgone this behavior altogether, often in favor of not prospecting at all. Some of us have convinced ourselves that cold calling is fruitless. Others understand the benefit to cold calls, but refuse to make the dials for other reasons.
If you are a business owner or sales professional, here’s the question you’ve got to ask yourself: would your pipeline, top line, or commission checks be better if you made more cold calls? What if the calls you did make were more effective?
If either answer is yes, this short webinar may be for you.
- How to overcome fears and cold call reluctance
- How to identify your personal behaviors and opportunities for improvement
- How to refine and apply your elevator pitch when making calls
- How to effectively prospect (and reach real decision makers)
- How to handle common objections, get past gatekeepers and leave effective voicemails that get call backs
- How to get a “yes” to a meeting, and how handle the next step after a phone call
Presenter: Rob Lime is a sales/sales management consultant, coach, and trainer. He helps entrepreneurs, CEOs, and individual sales professionals achieve greater sales results. Rob typically assists in the areas of prospecting, shortening the sales cycle, improving closing ratios, margin protection, and account retention.