8X is a monthly personal development Rainmakers offering that promotes holistic human development by taking time to reflect and grow in the eight core areas of our lives. Each session will provide a dedicated learning topic that fits into one of the key areas of our lives and will include tactical application concepts. Aside from the dedicated topic of the session, time will be allotted for participants to reflect on each of the eight areas of the Life Wheel, pinpointing strengths and action planning around opportunities for growth. At Rainmakers, we believe that in order to be our best in leading and serving others, we have to be the best version of us, first. 8X is a system to help us lead ourselves well.
We are taking precautions due to COVID-19. This event has been changed to a VIRTUAL SESSION via Zoom. Thank you for your understanding.
March Topic: Mindset & Mental Fitness with Tommy Richardson
- The quality of our mindset & mental fitness has a direct impact on the quality of our results – both personally and professionally.
- Thoughts become feelings become actions become results. If the beginning of that equation is off, you’ll never get the results you want, no matter how many hours you put in.
- We’ll take you on a 360 degree tour of all the factors that affect your mindset and give you tips for improvement. (Think purpose, nutrition, activity, community, etc.)
- Walk away with simple action steps you can implement today to elevate the quality of your mindset and mental fitness to improve outcomes in your life.
- As always, we’ll have time for Q&A!
Our Facilitator: Anna Kantzavelos
Anna Kantzavelos is a mom, wife, business owner, and entrepreneur whose “why” is service, faith, and impact. She runs an independent pharmacy with her husband, loves her three awesome (and sometimes crazy) kids, and launched Elevate 122 to help small-business owners elevate their business, family, and health. She starts every day with coffee, the Bible App, and if we’re being honest, a few games of Candy Crush. Anna loves seeing the possibility in everything and is committed to helping others live a fully abundant life with purpose and impact.