New Rainmakers Workshop Series
Psychology Behind The Sale
Avoiding Commoditization: A Learning Workshop
Are you in the “already got it” business? Meaning, do your prospects communicate a lack of interest in your offering with statements like:
- “We’re happy with our current set up.”
- “We’ve been with our current supplier since the Bronze Age.”
- “We already have that.”
Or are you always going head to head with a single or multiple competitors?
If so, you’re likely being commoditized.
If commoditization is a sales sticking point, join us on February 22nd and learn:
- Why your prospects work so hard to commoditize you and why they’re incentivized to do so
- How to Diffuse these common objections before they manifest in your prospect’s mind
- How to help the prospect uncover and understand why they may be better served by you and your company, product, or service
- How to ultimately avoid commoditization altogether
8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Networking
8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. Workshop
This workshop will be facilitated by Rob Lime with Lushin and Associates.