Sell on Social: How to Create Content that Captures & Converts Your Target Audience
April Topic: Curating Your Content
- The 3 essential aspects to great social media content
- How to write caption copy that converts
- Stopping the scroll online with eye-catching images
- Content planning and batching to create a consistent social media presence
- What do you struggle most with when it comes to creating social media content?
- How can you utilize storytelling in your content strategy?
- Realistically, what frequency of putting out content can you commit to?
- What topics does your audience care most about?
Ashley is the CEO of It Media, a social media advertising agency that helps companies engage their clients online. She helps companies reach their niche marketing with paid advertising and quality content in order to generate the right leads.
Working with clients finding themselves frustrated on spending their ad dollars with no results, Ashley is an energetic entrepreneur dedicated to inspiring companies to market with ambition, innovation & confidence.
Additionally, she enjoys spending time traveling with her husband, Dallas, and her two dogs, as well as leading worship at her church Trader’s Point.