Indy BizTV Shows
New Resource Providing Quick Video Tips To Assist Local Business Owners Launches in Time for National Small Business Week
On May 21, 2012, Biz TV Shows officially launches their second, and Indianapolis’s only, Internet TV Channel providing business and quality of life advice to area small to mid-sized business owners, in the form of quick tip video episodes on the website.
“Indy BizTV Shows provides shows that educate, coach, and motivate business owners,” said Pat Altvater of BizTV Shows. “We’re also giving an elite network of local entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase their expertise and extend their influence through their semi-monthly video shows featured on the website.”
They Indy BizTV Shows website will be updated daily with a new episode from one of the various local experts. Each episode can be viewed in less than five minutes. To get all the latest updates about the new episodes, new shows and/or new expert show hots, visit our channel or subscribe to the Indy BizTV Shows website RSS feed. Become a fan of our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
The show and hosts include:
- Building Relationships Through Your Marketing with Business Relationship Manager, Serina Kelly of Relevate.
- Courageous Creativity: Transforming Your Personal and Professional Life with Amy Barnes, Life and Relationship Coach, of Courageous Creativity
- Get Fit NOW with Coach Joe with Joe Smith, Beachbody Coach, of The Fit Smiths
- Leadership Skills: Secrets to Ultimate Business Success with John Maxwell Certified Leadership Coach, Stephen Murphy of The Amazing Gold.
- Marketing Secrets: Insider Tips the Big Boys Don’t Want You to Know, with Chief Marketing Guru, Neil Richmund of Boomerang Results!
- Networking with Intention: Maximizing Your Return on Investment with Rainmakers Executive Director, Nikki Lewallen
- One-Stop Numbers Shop: Tax Tips, Accounting Tricks, & Regulatory Pitfalls with CPA James Wiley, Bookworm Companies
- Re-Ignite Your Inner Passion with Holistic Health Coach, Rochelle Forrest.
- Social Media Matters: Effectively Integrate Social Media Into Your Business with Chief Connections Officer, Phil Gerbyshak of Philgerbyshak.com
“We are very excited to be launching our venture here in Indianapolis in conjunction with National Small Business Week as our mission is to be a valuable resource for small business owners. There’s no cost for visitors to view any of the shows on Indy BizTV Shows,” said Altvater. “People can drop by the website at their convenience to find an answer to a question or a tip that could increase their profits or improve their quality of life.”
New shows and hosts will be added over the next 12 months.
About BizTV Shows:
BizTV Shows is a branch of AFP Marketing Group, an Internet Marketing Company, based in Waterville, OH. For more information about the concept and company, visit BizTV Shows.
If you’d like more information about this topic or to schedule an interview with Pat Altvater, please call her at 419-344-6613 or email her.