PRIME is a Rainmakers quarterly signature event where we celebrate, visit and thank members for their contribution to the organization. PRIME is always fun but the October PRIME event was simply fantastic! The event was held at the new Ruth’s Chris Northside location. In case you missed it, here’s what happened:
- The new Rainmakers logo was unveiled
- Rainmakers Connect, our new intranet platform for members, was introduced. Look for an invite to join in your inbox soon!
- Winners of the BE, DO, HAVE, GIVE and Rainmaker of the Year Awards were announced. Pictured above from left to right:
- GIVE: Bob Popovich, DSI Systems
- HAVE: Alison Martin-Books, Mentoring Womens Network
- RAINMAKER OF THE YEAR: Lisa Treadwell, Keller Williams Realty
- DO: M’Chellin Osborn, Green Tree Assisted Living
- BE: Courtney Lloyd, STAR Financial Bank
A big thanks to our sponsors: Tom Giobbi – Ruoff Mortage; Kay Johns – Intelligent Insurance Network; Tim Garrison – The Controllership Group; Tony and Anna Kantzavelos – Nora Apothecary; Ron Brumbarger – Apprentice University.
New Member Tables: This year we offered new members an opportunity to utilize display tables at the event. If you didn’t have a chance to meet them at PRIME, be sure to reach out and welcome them. Our featured new members were the following:
Dave Washburn – B2B CFO; Jacob Arthur – Staff America; TJ Byers – American Mold Experts; Daniel Maginot – Aflac; Karen Kennedy – Small Potatoes; John Parden – Ameriana Bank; Suzanne Storz – KW Realty; Steve Berry – Kentwood Office Furniture; Brad Kerfoot – Viral Photo Booth