Overcome fears and reluctance to effectively prospect and reach real decision-makers.
Do you …
- Dread making cold calls?
- Have trouble getting past “gatekeepers”?
- Find prospects rarely return your call after you leave a voicemail?
- Struggle to get a prospect to say yes to a meeting once you succeed in getting them on the phone?
If any of this sounds familiar, join Rob Lime and learn how to …
- Identify your personal behaviors and opportunities for improvement that allows you to build a plan to hold yourself accountable for daily cold calls and prospecting.
- Figure out where to find leads and create lists, and then refine and apply your elevator pitch when contacting those prospects.
- Handle common objections, get past gatekeepers, and leave effective voicemails that get calls back.
- Get a “yes” to a meeting and create next steps after a phone call.
This session is complimentary.
Rob Lime has spent the last decade working in sales and business development roles at both small and large organizations. At the start of his career, Rob was responsible for sales at Angie’s List where he worked with many entrepreneurs and helped pilot multiple products and processes in the healthcare industry. After honing his skills in sales and business development, Rob joined Lushin, Inc, where he consults with clients to evaluate, develop, and implement processes that increase revenue and profitability.