Leverage your LinkedIn account by sharing your needs with fellow Rainmakers and helping them with their ideal connections. Get the meetings you need to be successful in your business!
Your name, The company you represent, The service or product that you offer your clients, and how you help your clients. Everyone else will search their own Linkedin connections for this criteria and make immediate introductions.
To attend this session you must know how to:
- Search and use filters on Linkedin
- Have an all-star profile
- Know-How to share a profile with a connection
- You must have a written intro for others to send on your behalf. I have attached a variety of samples from other members that might be helpful when putting together your intro.
In this session, you will share the following:
- Describe who is your ideal strategic partner/referral partner. Who calls on the same person in a corporation that you do? (CIO/CEO/CFO, ETC.)
- Describe who is your ideal client (it’s not“everyone”)
- You do not need to have a paid LinkedIn subscription, although it’s nice to have.
What to expect (how-to):
- Round 1 connect to each other before the actual session (I will send the list of people who registered for this event ahead of time)
- Round 2 explain keywords describing who you want to meet. Other members will send you a person that fits the bill and you reply through messenger if that looks good.
- Round 3 members send a three-way email or LinkedIn message as a warm introduction using verbiage provided during the session.
Jeff Crane, Chief “Why” Officer, The Entrepreneur’s Source
As an Entrepreneur’s Source coach Jeff enjoys helping people discover their “Why” and creating a roadmap to help individuals and business owners in transition. With over 18 years in advertising, marketing, sales and management, Jeff mentors individuals and teams to match their gifts and strengths with new possibilities and growth strategies. He lives in Indianapolis with his wife, Leah, and two children. He is a graduate of Ball State University, an active leader at his Church and is also an Eagle Scout. Jeff is also a volunteer staff leader at Passport to Employment to help people in career transition.