Ever wonder if influence marketing was right for your business?
Businesses have utilized the power of influencers to gain visibility for a long time. Think celebrity and expert endorsers. With the advent of social media and search marketing, finding and utilizing influencers to spread the word about your business is easier than it used to be.
In this timely and educational presentation, learn about:
- Advantages/disadvantages of Influence Marketing
- 3 Keys to deploying a working influence strategy
- Tools you can use to find influencers in your niche
LINKS Business Connection has a strong focus on business-to-business growth and education. We bring you quality speakers that enlighten and enrich, while giving you useful information and ideas for your business. REGISTER FOR LINKS TODAY!
About Doug Karr:
- Doug is the CEO of DK New Media, an inbound marketing agency that works with organizations who wish to leverage online strategies to build inbound marketing efforts using new media strategies like search and social media.
- Doug has been named one of the Top 25 B2B Influencers by LinkedIn. He is also listed in the Top 50 Social Media Influencers in the world.
- Doug is the Founder and Chief Blogger of the Marketing Technology Blog and author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies.
- Doug is a proud Navy Veteran, serving honorably in Desert Shield and Desert Storm. His Agency is a certified Veteran-owned Small Business.
- Doug is a humorous and outspoken public speaker on marketing, advertising and public relations.
Don’t miss the opportunity to access one of Indiana’s best and brightest marketing professionals. REGISTER.