An event for business owners and executives, Business Blaze presents topics relevant to current and future business operations as well as issues that may impact the Indianapolis business community. This quarterly event features top-notch, industry speakers and an opportunity for meaningful dialogue.
Need more referrals for your business? Want to find an angel investor for your business?
Want to learn about the current state of Indiana Business and how that can benefit your
business growth in 2019? You’re Invited to join us!
Topic: The current state of Indiana Business and how this can help catapult your business growth and sales in 2019.
Top 5 reasons why you’ll be glad you attended the Rainmakers Business Blaze networking event:
- Discover the top 2 business niches that are experiencing explosive growth
- Looking for capital? Learn the top 3 things angel investors look for when choosing a business to invest in.
- The Rainmakers Business Blaze event has historically been one of Rainmakers premier events that attract the largest number of attendees.
- Connect with strategic partners and have an opportunity to give and receive referrals this week with structured networking.
- We gather together some of the top leaders, influencers and successful business owners in the city who have a “giving” mindset.
Bruce Kidd, Regional Sales Director, Mesirow Financial
Bruce has spent the vast majority of his 30-year professional career working for and/or advising privately held companies. Bruce will share his view on the current state of the local investment community from Angel Investors to Venture Capital to Private Equity and M&A trends. Indiana has ranked for the past 10 years as one of the top 10 states in the country to start and grow and business. The number of entrepreneurial and technology-related companies has continued to grow over that same 10 year period.
What kinds of companies fit each source, what are those capital sources looking for in new investments, and what should a business owner know before accepting an investment from each type?