Each month, the Business Leader Roundtable helps you identify top-of-mind business challenges and helps you learn innovative and foundational solutions. Tommy Richardson, Rainmakers Director of Training and Development, features a new discussion topic at each event, which addresses people, processes, leadership, and relevant general business topics. This is your opportunity to build relationships while gaining insights into key topics that affect you and your business. This roundtable is intended for Business Leaders.
- Topic will lead to very important thinking about leadership from top leaders – National and Business levels
- Why John Maxwell lists as 1st Law = Law of the Lid: leadership is the “lid” on top of our improvement/success in all areas of our life
- What is your input of Core Leadership Qualities in your experience?
- What research shows – Top 5-6 Effective Characteristics of Leaders
- Share research from Angela Duckworth’s best-selling book ” GRIT “
- What does Angela’s research show? – – – – The two most critical qualities of long-term success
- We will learn steps to improve/grow our individual GRIT – – – 4 ways to Grow it (for a better grasp of this concept, look at the youtube video by Angela Duckworth on GRIT)
Don’t miss the 3rd Thursday every month!