Leverage your LinkedIn account by sharing your needs with fellow Rainmakers and helping them with their ideal connections. Get the meetings you need to be successful in your business!
Your name, The company you represent, The service or product that you offer your clients, and how you help your clients. Everyone else will search their own Linkedin connections for this criteria and make immediate introductions.
To attend this session you must know how to:
- Search and use filters on Linkedin
- Have an all-star profile
- Know-How to share a profile with a connection
- You must have a written intro for others to send on your behalf.
In this session, you will share the following:
- Describe who is your ideal strategic partner/referral partner. Who calls on the same person in a corporation that you do? (CIO/CEO/CFO, ETC.)
- Describe who is your ideal client (it’s not“everyone”)
- You do not need to have a paid LinkedIn subscription, although it’s nice to have.
What to expect (how-to):
- Round 1 connect to each other before the actual session (I will send the list of people who registered for this event ahead of time)
- Round 2 explain keywords describing who you want to meet. Other members will send you a person that fits the bill and you reply through messenger if that looks good.
- Round 3 members send a three-way email or LinkedIn message as a warm introduction using verbiage provided during the session.
Jim Patton is a Financial Planner with WestPoint Financial Group. He provides objective and customized insurance and investment strategies to help meet the financial needs of his clients.
Jim is a graduate of Purdue University where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Economics. He later earned his Master of Business Administration from Oklahoma University and his MS in Adult Education from Indiana University. Jim is also a graduate of the US Army War College.
Prior to joining WestPoint Financial Group, Jim was the owner of J Patton Consulting, LLC. He also worked for Transamerica Financial Advisors as an Investment Advisor Representative. From 1970 to 2000, Jim served in the United States Army as a Colonel. During his service, he was stationed in Germany and Korea. Given Jim’s background, he enjoys focusing on veteran business owners.
Jim is a member of the Society of Financial Services Professionals and a member of the Board of Directors of the Central Indiana Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals.
In his free time, Jim enjoys spending time with his family and friends. His hobbies include hiking and reading.