As we continue to adapt to better serve our members, join us for our new virtual Meet and Greet!
- Define personal branding
- Why personal branding is important for your career, making sales and future success
- How do you create a personal brand?
- Moving forward with your personal brand, with a purpose
- Break into small groups for more personal connections
- Learn best networking practices from other colleagues
- Build Stronger relationships
- Make an impact
After the session, we’ll be sure to send the contact information to the participants to connect further.
Rachael Coverdale, President of Coverdale Consulting
Rachael Coverdale is President of Coverdale Consulting, a marketing & communications agency. Rachael has spent the last sixteen years immersed in marketing and sales. From working at marketing agencies to leading sales and marketing at an e-commerce company, Rachael is passionate about ensuring marketing efforts support sales initiatives. She lives by the life philosophy, “Let’s make a memory.” She’s worked with high profile businesses, nation-wide campaigns and political campaigns. Rachael is innovative and strategic with her approach. Rachael lives in Fishers with her husband Tom, and their twins, Decker and Addison. She loves concerts, trying new restaurants, traveling and going to the Zoo with her family. Rachael is the past Board President for the Hamilton County Leadership Academy.